Sunday, June 15, 2008

Savannah Weddings

Matching Wedding Bands -
I guess you could say I know a little about weddings. I did have one of my own after all. That does give me some authority on the topic. The way I see it, weddings should be done for under a week's income. This way there is no future debt to pay, or financial affliction to deal with. It's sort of like the wedding I watched on a local news channel. The wedding reception was help at a White Castle fast food joint. Now that's classy. The cake wasn't even a cake. It was actually a cardboard stand covered with Hostess cakes. Let me tell you, these folks are living it up. So what's your take on the wedding routine? Okay, calm down. I am only joking about the week's income thing. Personally I think that every couple should put some time, money and effort into their wedding. This is a priceless day that hopefully only occurs once in your life. Oh and, I wasn't joking about the White Castle thing. Sadly that was totally true. The good news is most people have more class than this and prefer Caribbean, Hawaii, and savannah weddings. You know, places that demand our attention. I love the South. This could have something to do with the fact that I was raised in North Carolina. Regardless, the southern states have much to offer. Take Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina for example. These to cities are the epitome of Southern charm. Frankly I can't get enough of either of them. I even checked into savannah weddings when my wife and I decided to tie the knot. This worked out splendidly and we ended up cruising the cobblestone streets in a carriage. Trust me when I say there are numerous things to do while visiting Savannah. And since we're discussing savannah weddings, I have to mention the Bed and Breakfast we stayed in. It's known as the Ballastone Inn. They have a room called the China Trade Suite that's phenomenal. I highly recommend this Inn due to it's ideal service and decor. It's also right in the midst of the historic district. Are you convinced about savannah weddings yet? Hey, if I haven't swayed you, then my guess is the Internet will. Pop open a few Savannah websites and see what's cooking. I'll bet that you'll be thinking of this little spot when your wedding date draws near.

No comments: