Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wedding Dresses on the Cheap

Celebrity Wedding Dress -
There are so many expenses for a wedding and reception that many brides choose to cut corners here and there. Some of us even try to find cheap wedding dresses to offset the cost of the special event. While many would never dream of skimping on this particular detail, I have to admit that I bought my gown for 25 bucks and I couldnt have found a better dress. Following are some ideas for finding cheap wedding gowns that are remarkably beautiful. Buy used. I know that this is not the ideal but you can often find fantastic deals on cheap wedding dresses if you check out your local consignment shop. Some of these dresses have never been worn at all and you can score your dream gown at a fraction of the price. These stores are filled with lovely items and some consignment shops will dress you from head to toe. I chose to look in my local newspaper for my cheap wedding dresses. I found several different choices and immediately started making phone calls. Once I got the details on the cheap wedding dresses I decided whether or not I was going to take a look. One gown was 25 dollars and I figured that I wasnt going to be interested. Fortunately, the lady who was selling the gown lived in a town that was on my way home from work. I took a quick stop to see the dress and I am so glad that I did. I couldnt believe that cheap wedding dresses could be so magnificent. The gown is so beautiful that I immediately reached into my purse and handed the lady the 25 bucks. I also ran off before she could change her mind. I have no idea what possessed her to sell a Pricilla of Boston gown for so little. She mentioned that the dress belonged to her cousin who moved away. The dress was never worn. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time but you never know when cheap wedding dresses turn out to be designer gowns. It is always a good idea to check around before investing a lot of money on a dress. There are some other options as well for anyone who isnt quite as lucky in their search. Stores like Davids Bridal offer amazing gowns at really reasonable prices (some as low as 99 dollars). These stores are ideal for finding cheap wedding dresses that arent used.

No comments: